Millie cabin 6144

crossingfan

We were in that cabin (or its twin 6143 - can't remember which) on our Millie Med cruise in late October. It is a great cabin. The cabin itself is a few feet bigger than the standard concierge class cabin (about a foot wider), but the best part is the balcony - plenty of room for two lounge chairs, two regular chairs and a table. We loved it. The deck is teak, unlike the aft cabins (whose balconies are even larger) which have that rubberized-type deck.

Lots of people love those aft cabins, which have the biggest balconies other than the suites, but I think, if you can't get an aft cabin, or prefer the teak deck and a side view, 6143 or 6144 is the best non-suite cabin you can get.

I just hope they got the red wine stain out of the carpet (last-day clumsiness). :D

Brenda

We were in 6145 on the Jan. 8 Millenium. It is a very quiet area. My only issue was that there is no roof over the balcony. A few times people were feeding birds from the back of the ship and food fell on our chairs. That said you can ask the room steward to put a full size lounge chair on the balcony.

As far as I understand, stateroom 6145 is a celebrity suite and the balcony is configured a little differently than 6144. Is there any roof covering on Millenium 6144. According to the deck plans, it looks as though half the balcony is covered. Is that correct?

As far as I understand, stateroom 6145 is a celebrity suite and the balcony is configured a little differently than 6144.
No, 6145/6146 are large Sky Suites with very large verandas -- two of the first to be snagged by those who book early. The Celebrity suites don't have a veranda at all.

Archived