Can I book Celebrity while on RCL cruise?

LidoBoy

We (my DW mainly) have been giving some thought to taking advantage of the loyalty program swap (for lack of better words) to get a head start on Celebrity's loyalty program. The question came up on whether we can book a Celebrity cruise while on our next RCCL cruise? Better yet, if we can book, do we get any shipboard credit on the Celebrity cruise?

We are not unhappy with RCCL, it's our favorite cruise line. We'd just like to try Celebrity to get more port choices.

LidoBoy

We (my DW mainly) have been giving some thought to taking advantage of the loyalty program swap (for lack of better words) to get a head start on Celebrity's loyalty program. The question came up on whether we can book a Celebrity cruise while on our next RCCL cruise? Better yet, if we can book, do we get any shipboard credit on the Celebrity cruise?

We are not unhappy with RCCL, it's our favorite cruise line. We'd just like to try Celebrity to get more port choices.

LidoBoy

Yes! The last time we booked onboard, we looked at Celebrity cruises with the loyalty ambassador, but ended up staying w/ RCCL due to scheduling. Have fun...

You can book a Celebrity cruise while on RCCL and vice-versa. You will also get the shipboard credit for the future cruise. Once the future cruise is booked you can change it to something else later on. You can book a Celebrity cruise and then switch it back to an RCCL cruise if you wish.

so...i understand you can book while on one or the other, but what about the captains club credits vs. the rccl crown and anchor credits? I am asking b/c we have cruised on celebrity the last 5 times, and now we are going w/rccl, so does that mean we have some sort of status with the program on rccl?!??! any help is appreciated!

Archived