No West Carib sail dates after April??

Chupa Cabras

I was just checking the Carnival website to see what price changes may have occured since the port of Cozumel was changed to Costa Maya for the Valor in May (and other months, from what I've heard others say). The site shows NO sailings after April. Just wondering what's going on.

Anyone else have the same thing happen? Is this common for the Carnival website?

I booked an August cruise a few days ago, so it seems they are scheduled.

I can't seem to schedule any excusions however. (I'm probably not going to by any excursions from Carnival, but I did want to see which ones were being offered and what they cost.)

Booked an Oct. cruise yesterday. Had the same problem when looking at the web site. My personal vacation planner said they're updating the site to show changs in itineraries, etc., so that's why they're not online.

Regarding excurisons, I can't book excursions on the web site until the final payment is paid. I can look at the excursions available at each port, but htey only have the generic $ markings and not the actial prices.

I freaked out because the cruise i wanted to book was no longer listed for November to Playa del Carmen and Cozumel, but the agent said it is still going and still has availability and it has not changed to Costa Maya--still going to Coz. Whew!!

Archived