Scrapping software?

HarleyGirl

Can someone tell me the name of a good, user-friendly scrapbooking software? I am looking for something inexpensive with cool fonts ( I dont know what other features to look for). I don't particularly care for my handwriting on my scrapbook pages so I thought about using computer-printed writing this time. Thanks for the info!

I'm not sure of scrapbooking software but I just recently found a digital scrapbooking site that I LOVE!! You can order kits (good prices) as well as get some free stuff including fonts and you can enter contests for free stuff. I have found it to be much easier than actual scrapbooking although I'm sure many people would prefer the traditional way. Here's the site if your interested http://www.digitalscrapbookpages.com :D

If you have a PC, you're in luck. I have a couple programs, and really like the Creating Keepsakes one. The Hallmark one I started out with has limited graphics and does not do 12" pages. The CK one will install cool fonts, and I like the embellishments section. I've used them to construct whole albums around. It has backgrounds, frames, clip art, a photo editor, lets you write on the artwork. A bit like Photoshop, but a lot simpler and has its own graphics built in. Plus, you can import graphics you get from other places, like all the free digital scrapbooking web sites. I have hundreds of digital scrap kits that are free from places like: scrapbook-bytes.com; digitalscrapbookplace.com; digitalfreebies.com The list goes on and on. Just do a search for "free digital scrapbook" and you will find more than you want.

Hope this helps. You can probably tell I am one scrapbook nut!

I do appreciate the suggestions from both of you. However, I do the old-fashioned scrapbook method, not digital, which I probably SHOULD learn eventually! Heck, I just now got a digital camera the end of last year and really didn't want to put away my film camera then! It takes me a while to get with the program!

Archived