Divina vs Meraviglia

KennyFla

I sailed on the Divina and the Seaside.  I was scheduled on the Meraviglia in March but got cancelled.  We were not in the Yacht club so I can not address the differences there.  We liked the rooms better on the Divina.  Bigger, more storage.  Entertainment on both were top notch.  Overall ship flow and public areas goes to Seaside.  Food was great on both (again non Yacht Club). 

We had a great time on both ships and would not hesitate booking either again.  If the price was the same I would chose the better itinerary.   It seems like Divina stays overnight at OC so that has me looking hard at her again.

On 12/14/2020 at 1:30 AM, cellfree said:

There is one deck on the Divina that goes from one end of ship to the other, sorry I do not remember what deck it is, daughter figured it out, once you know that it makes navigating the Divina much easier.

Deck 7 (of the public decks) is the deck that goes straight through, but you can go through any of the accommodation decks,

Deck 14 it is possible to get through using the buffet

Deck 15 is the route using the outside deck, and is the deck on which the YC dining room is situated.

• 3 weeks later...

We’ve sailed Divina once in Sophia Loren suite, and twice on Seaside Yacht club. We’re booked for Divina in May not yacht club) and Meraviglia balcony Aurea suite with hot tub in October I’m going to miss Yacht Club, but booked Divina specifically to have two days on Ocean Cay (haven’t been yet). We booked Meraviglia because dh wanted to have a jacuzzi balcony and because we’ve never sailed her before.  Seaside is our favorite MSC so far. 

Edited by 63galaxie