Hey Virgin...

CroozFanatic

You wanna break the mold...get rid of the "use it or lose it" on Sailor Loot/On Board Credit. (Unfortunately, I would add the bar tab scheme to this list as well....you've implemented a similar measure there...two accounts to track now, instead of one)

Love your approach....mostly all-inclusive....free wifi, gratuities included, basic beverages.

I think one thing all cruises hate is the "use it or lose it" aspect of their on board cash account. Just let the money roll into Future Voyage Credits...or just (more costly) refund the amount in cash.

Perhaps you've already done the calculus on this, but I think this is a "pain point" for cruisers where I think Virgin could be a pioneer.

Either way, love what you guys are doing. Hope to see you on the ship soon.

Other comments welcome.

Edited by CroozFanatic

• 3 weeks later...

I think its annoying that Bar Tab and Sailor Loot is separate. Why not just have one credit system? If I have $300 worth of Bar Tab (the minimum amount you can buy), I can only use that on drink orders. So the example would be, if I ordered a glass of champagne and some caviar at Sip, my Bar Tab is deducted only for the glass of champagne, but I would still need to have additional Sailor Loot or a credit card to pay for the caviar portion. It can't all just come off of the $300 bar tab. That's ridiculous and an unnecessary complication. 

Edited by being_there
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...