Rhapsody Questions about ships windjammer and theatre

I love the Rhapsody when I sailed on her in 2003. I was thinking about booking her again for next January. When looking at the photoes of the ships on Travelocity I noticed the Windjammer and the theatre looked like it had changed.

Can someone who recently sailed her please inform me if they did indeed

re-furnish the Windjammer and the theatre? According to the pictures on Travelocity it looks like the Windjammer has individual food station like on the Serenade. And the Theatre seats changed from a bench style seating to individual seats also.

When did they do this?

Thanks Shelly

We were on Rhapsody in December 2004. Seating in the Broadway Melodies Theater was individual seats at that time.

As for the picture of the Windjammer - that looks nothing like what it did on our cruise. Either they've done a radical makeover I've heard nothing about or the picture is from another ship and has been mislabeled as Rhapsody. :p

I couldn't quite figure what you were saying about bench seating, but I dug up this (attached) picture from May 2004. I'm not sure if it will come though, but it's from about the same position as the Travelocity photo and the arms of the individual chairs can't be seen. Also, the U-shaped chairs in the center are no longer there in the Travelocity photo. So, it looks like there was a change and it was between May and Dec of 2004.

I would tend to agree on the Windjammer. That looks like an entirely different ship. At least, I think the large glass skylight from the observatory should be above where the center station is, and it appears to be solid ceiling. I'm on Rhapsody in 2 weeks, so I'll let you know the picture is indeed correct. :D Everything else looks about right, except that that they have the main pool titled "Solarium pool". No mistaking that...

S3500055_sm.JPG.a1758896d78eba80223f1213f635f43b.JPG

Archived