Explorer 9 nt June 2006

fmark

Anyone booked on a June 06 sailing on the Explorer 9 nt E caribbean leaving out of Cape Liberty? My family and I are considering June 07 and I am trying to get an idea of what the prices will be when they are released next month (maybe). I see what a D1 and a JS is going for now, but can anyone who booked last year tell me what the prices were for your cruise back when they first came out? I hope they were lower than they are now.

Also thinking of just going on a regular 7 nt cruise out of Fla same time in June of 2007 if the other does not work out. These seem to be the most common cruises out there. Can anyone help out with what the early prices ( about a year in advance) should be around for a D1 or JS either East or West.

I am just trying to get a benchmark in case I find something very early. I'd hate to wait and look around and then find that the cabin just went up 500 dollars. I understand that prices fluctuate and it probably will go up a little due to inflation, but I'm just looking for some educated guesses or some real info if someone has actually booked that far in advance.

Archived