whats with the constant reissue booking confirmations

ighten

Just put a deposit down on a 2022 YC cruise and within the space of 8 hours I have had a stream of invoices and emails all titled Booking confirmation but each one after a few hours has a "Re issue Reason - On board service addition" fronting the email but when I check the new invoice and the new email it seems  no different than the first one they sent out..

HAve they gone into IT melt down or is this just normal

• Like 1

It happens. 

Usually, the first pdf doesn't have the OBC information. The following pdf will (sometimes) have the OBC. 

My most recent booking had 2 conformation pdfs on the same email. One had the OBC and the other didn't. A second email (3rd pdf) had the correct discount (5%+5%) and the OBC with a new/lower total price. I can't complain. 👍

We had that happen also just yesterday (Sat.) when we booked.  There also is a "glitch on the website" according to the agent.  I told him that was a constant feature of MSC's website that they are always "updating."

Good news is that MSC is bring all the USA operations to the states.  Maybe they will be able to hire some competent tech people to work on their glitchy website that is always in need of repair.