just posted a gallery of Cozumel mini-golf photos

bruce-r

Come on Bruce. Where are the underwater pics????

This might not interest you as much, but I did just come back from Vancouver Island, British Columbia where I was diving, and I have some photos from there to share as well.

Quadra photo gallery

Hopefully I'll finally get to the Cozumel UW photos this weekend.

Nice pictures Bruce. I always forget how much color there is cold water. I was certified in MA which is (obviously) not as cold as where you just were but cold nonetheless. Once I started diving in the Caribbean, I never went back to the cold water; just too much work compared to warm water diving.

Loved the pictures, especially all the nudi's. Is that last picture a wolf-eel? Pretty nasty looking critter.

-jim

Loved the mini-golf, as did DH and the boys. Especially liked having water and soda brought right out to us, along with cold washcloths to cool down. The boys loved the iguana, turtle, and parakeets (along with the stray cat that was ogling the parakeets).

Loved the pictures, especially all the nudi's. Is that last picture a wolf-eel? Pretty nasty looking critter.

-jim

Thanks. Yes it was a wolf eel. I wish I had offered him an urchin. I'm sure he would have been interested in a little snack.

How far is the mini golf from the piers where the tenders drop you off?
It is only a couple of blocks back from the water front. It is located on the Corner of Calle 1 and 15th Ave which is the 3rd street back from the water front almost straight back from the Plaza.

Loved the mini-golf, as did DH and the boys. Especially liked having water and soda brought right out to us, along with cold washcloths to cool down. The boys loved the iguana, turtle, and parakeets (along with the stray cat that was ogling the parakeets).[

/quote]

is the mini golf close enough to ealk to also do you know if there a web site for this thanks

Archived