Explorer F2 Suite 807

jjs217

We are booked in an F2 suite, and I can't find any information on this so perhaps some one out there knows - It looks like there is a wood panel that blocks part of the view out onto the balcony.  Does that panel slide over to the side?  It's not a game changer, but thought I would ask.

49 minutes ago, jjs217 said:

We are booked in an F2 suite, and I can't find any information on this so perhaps some one out there knows - It looks like there is a wood panel that blocks part of the view out onto the balcony.  Does that panel slide over to the side?  It's not a game changer, but thought I would ask.

We were in 806 on the opposite side.   What kind of "wood panel " are you referring to ?  On the outer wall there is a fixed oblong window...then a wall area....then your balcony door.  

17 hours ago, jjs217 said:

It looks like there is a wood panel that blocks part of the view out onto the balcony.

16 hours ago, wcsdkqh said:

The space you are referring to between the balcony door and the window is just that, a wall.  I was told onboard that is is structural.

1AADE76F-C444-49C5-8124-BD7EB2071BBB.thumb.jpeg.0a0eedff4235f5dab612b7e59df3eaa2.jpeg

The large section of fixed structural wall obstructing the view in the D, E & F suites is an annoying design fail; I am sure the structural support could have been configured better - as on other ships.

However, the suites are large & well appointed; IMO offering the best value on Explorer.

3 hours ago, jjs217 said:

Pcardad - please don't leave me hangin'.  More info please - just curious.  If I have to share a room with another "being", other than my husband, do I get an extra night in the specialty restaurants?

Spirits are complimentary on Regent!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

We prefer the F2 suites over Penthouse because we like the separate bath tub and shower.

Beware, however: They do indeed come with several spirits, not just one!

(You can even special order your preference. I chose Woodford Reserve Bourbon, Hendricks Gin, and Grey Goose Vodka...)