Details Needed For Period of Time Requests Had to be in for Refund for Cruises in March 2020

Ladyshopper23

Sorry if the title is complicated, couldn't think of the right way to phrase it!!

We had a cruise booked for March 14th 2020, and it was cancelled on 13th March when the whole world pretty much went into lockdown!! We booked through a TA, and so they were supposed to apply for our refund. I don't think they did...........

Anyway, I know that the refund requests were open from 23rd March, is there anyone who can tell me how long the window was open for? I know it was quite a short period of time, but don't know the exact date because we never got the letter due to booking through a TA and them having to handle it.

We were eventually refunded via our credit card, long story, but due to something happening now, I could really do with knowing the exact details of when the refund window was closed for any cancelled cruises in March 2020.

Many thanks.

20 hours ago, MoCruiseFan said:

I do not recall the exact dates but it was for several weeks as I recall, somewhere in the 3-4 week range.

Thank you very much. That does help, although it would be great if anyone at all could remember the exact amount of time (I realise I'm asking a lot!). Thanks again for replying.

15 minutes ago, Ladyshopper23 said:

Thank you very much. That does help, although it would be great if anyone at all could remember the exact amount of time (I realise I'm asking a lot!). Thanks again for replying.

Did you try the way back machine?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, MoCruiseFan said:

Did you try the way back machine?

Not entirely sure what you mean (sorry if it's completely obvious!)?

I've tried the roll call from my actual cruise with no luck. Tried googling. Tried looking on here but couldn't find anything, so that's why I put a thread up in the small hope someone might know the answer!

On 2/16/2021 at 9:37 AM, Ladyshopper23 said:

Not entirely sure what you mean (sorry if it's completely obvious!)?

I've tried the roll call from my actual cruise with no luck. Tried googling. Tried looking on here but couldn't find anything, so that's why I put a thread up in the small hope someone might know the answer!

The wayback machine is a web site (archive.org) that retains various versions of the entire internet.  You can go back and look what a web site look at given points in the past.