Viking River Cruises - UK - No Phone Answer

krrgolf

I have been trying to reach Viking River Cruises over the past two days - if I get through to the recorded message I hold for ages and am told "they will be with me shortly". I have sent an email but no response.

Is anyone else having the same issues?  I know they have just announced a further cancellation of cruises to the end of May but they should change the recorded message if they are not taking calls.

3 hours ago, krrgolf said:

I have been trying to reach Viking River Cruises over the past two days - if I get through to the recorded message I hold for ages and am told "they will be with me shortly". I have sent an email but no response.

Is anyone else having the same issues?  I know they have just announced a further cancellation of cruises to the end of May but they should change the recorded message if they are not taking calls.

Do not know if it will help but try emailing tellus@vikingcruises.com (in the US).  Repeat what you have told us here AND ask the question you wanted to the UK office.  Include a booking number and your phone number (including country code). 

5 hours ago, krrgolf said:

Without wishing to seem rude, what email address did you use? I used operationsuk@vikingcruises.com at 8pm on Wednesday night and had reply at 9.30 on Thursday morning. Granted mine was about our cancelled May cruise, so perhaps they are prioritising the cancellations, I don't know- obviously.