Anyone having a problem getting their extra 10% FCC for a cancellation?

Topdog52

I have not received my extra 10% FCC for my Alaska cruise cancellation. I have contacted my PCC and he told me he was informed that some were missed and they are looking into it. It has been 2 weeks and nothing yet. My PCC sent out emails a couple of days ago to NCL and his boss about the problem but nothing yet.  Keeping my fingers crossed that they will correct this for me.

There are several posts already on the subject.  Here is what my TA got from NCL: 

Special notes regarding applicability of the 10% discount: • If a previously issued 10% discount coupon currently existts on the Latitudes account as active and unused, a second discount coupon will not be issued.  • If a previously issued 10% discount couppon was applied to this now suspended sailing, the discount coupon will be re-applied back to the Latitudes account (a second discount coupon will not be issued).

Which is complete BS  Besides the fact that I've had multiple cruises cancelled and feel I should get a discount on each replacement cruise, I didn't have an active 10% coupon when the cruise was cancelled.

1 hour ago, julig22 said:

There are several posts already on the subject.  Here is what my TA got from NCL: 

Special notes regarding applicability of the 10% discount: • If a previously issued 10% discount coupon currently existts on the Latitudes account as active and unused, a second discount coupon will not be issued.  • If a previously issued 10% discount couppon was applied to this now suspended sailing, the discount coupon will be re-applied back to the Latitudes account (a second discount coupon will not be issued).

Which is complete BS  Besides the fact that I've had multiple cruises cancelled and feel I should get a discount on each replacement cruise, I didn't have an active 10% coupon when the cruise was cancelled.

I also had no 10% in my account. If they are not going to give you that 10% back then make sure they give he total cruise fair.

On 2/27/2021 at 8:23 AM, Topdog52 said:

I have not received my extra 10% FCC for my Alaska cruise cancellation. I have contacted my PCC and he told me he was informed that some were missed and they are looking into it. It has been 2 weeks and nothing yet. My PCC sent out emails a couple of days ago to NCL and his boss about the problem but nothing yet.  Keeping my fingers crossed that they will correct this for me.

I've been waiting a month and half for the promised 10% from my last cancelled cruise... my PCC sent an e-mail looking for it and got a note a few weeks ago saying they're working on it. 

Someone who I was traveling with on the same cancelled cruise got their 10% right away. 

I've given up trying to figure out any logic.  On a positive note, the various refunds and other missing FCC that were very late showing up all last year DID eventually show up, so I'm trying to be patient.

20 minutes ago, lgdesign said:

I've been waiting a month and half for the promised 10% from my last cancelled cruise... my PCC sent an e-mail looking for it and got a note a few weeks ago saying they're working on it. 

Someone who I was traveling with on the same cancelled cruise got their 10% right away. 

I've given up trying to figure out any logic.  On a positive note, the various refunds and other missing FCC that were very late showing up all last year DID eventually show up, so I'm trying to be patient.

Your story sounds exactly like mine. I really don't think NCL has a clue what they are doing. Here is an email I got YESTERDAY and when I called my PCC this morning about it he told me the promotion ended at midnight yesterday. Amazing!!!!

spacer.gif
SF-BigDeal_top.jpg

Hello XXXXX

Thank you for cruising with us in the past. Norwegian Cruise Line is giving you exclusive access to all the wonderful photos taken during your previous vacation.

It would be my pleasure to discuss how to access your complimentary photo using the code XXXXXXXXXX and to enjoy discounts on any additional photos. Simply log into https://www.nclphotos.com/ncl/promo/ and “SEA” your memories. You will also receive 10% OFF any future cruise of your choosing.