Bayahibe Beach Break - Drinks Included?

Balamb

Has anyone done the Bayahibe Beach Break (Caso de Campo) through Celebrity? Are drinks included at the all-inclusive resort you go to?

Hi, Balamb,

We were wondering the very same thing, as we have signed up for the B.B. Break on Infinity March 12-19. I Googled the resort that is mentioned on the Celebrity excursions page as the one we will be going to (Casa del Mar) but I am not sure the one I found online is the same one referred to (there are actually two of the same name near each other, I think). The resort we found has lots of activities and facilities, and we, too, were wondering just what will be available to us (if anything) at the beach!

When will you be there?

Hi Seagoingmom,

We will be there on March 12. The X excursion for Bayahibe Beach Break has a very sketchy description. You really don't know what is included, and I've had no one reply on these boards who has actually done it. Maybe I should ask the question over on the X boards. Good luck!

Hi Seagoingmom,

We will be there on March 12. The X excursion for Bayahibe Beach Break has a very sketchy description. You really don't know what is included, and I've had no one reply on these boards who has actually done it. Maybe I should ask the question over on the X boards. Good luck!

Balamb,

So you must be sailing on Constellation -- hope you have a great time! We'll be leaving Ft. L on Infinity the day you hit the D.R. Too bad -- you won't be able to report to us what you did and how it was! I've been in touch with some people who sailed our exact itinerary, departing on Feb. 12, returning Feb. 19, so when they get back, I'll see what they have to say -- maybe some of them did the Bayahibe Beach thing.

What are the X boards? Aren't these the X boards? Or does Celebrity have their own? (I never thought to check!)

Edna

This is the Ports of Call boards. I did post the question on the Celebrity boards and got some informative answers. Just go to Boards, then Cruiselines, then Celebrity! Sorry I was unclear. Have a great cruise, Edna!

This is the Ports of Call boards. I did post the question on the Celebrity boards and got some informative answers. Just go to Boards, then Cruiselines, then Celebrity! Sorry I was unclear. Have a great cruise, Edna!

Balamb,

You weren't unclear except to a relative newbie such as myself. I'll check the X boards soon.

Edna

Archived