Best Contact Details to Speak to NCL About Cancellation Charges Not Being Refunded

Ladyshopper23

We cancelled a cruise we had booked for Alaska this year (before it was announced Alaska cruises would be banned) and this should have been covered by the book with confidence, as per NCL's terms and conditions as well as an email from our NCL Cruise Consultant (we are in the UK). We were sent an invoice showing cancellation charges of £100 each, but assured by the Cruise Consultant these would be returned. The cruise was booked with an FCC. We made the cancellation in January.

We still haven't been refunded the £100 each to our FCC accounts (all other FCC have been returned) so are a total of £200 down. I have emailed the Cruise Consultant numerous times, as has my husband, and he also tried calling him last Friday (voicemail left). I have also called today. We've had no responses to emails (and no out of office to suggest he isn't working) and obviously no callback from the voicemail left last week. It's almost 2 months since the cruise was cancelled, and all other FCCs were back in our account in days.

Does anyone know of the best department (UK) to contact? Preferably by email so I can keep track, but if not a phone call. I wasn't sure if reservations would be best, or if they would just pass the buck because we have an assigned Cruise Consultant.

Many thanks