Barbados Sailings

2 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

And balconies always go fast on the Grandeur - there just aren't that many balcony cabins on this ship, in comparison to other ships and other cabin categories.

That's a good reminder. I also remember the Grandeur JS being essentially the size of a standard balcony. And as someone pointed out earlier, these sailings are port-intensive. Folks won't be in their rooms much.

Is the Air2Sea only for travel agents? I have never used them and when I tried to register it only showed registration for Agents. I didn't realize they had Barbados sailings and would love to book one. Some dates are already sold out of Balcony cabins. I have sailed on the Grandeur from Baltimore several times. It was a decent ship. At this point I'd sail on The Good Ship Lollipop!!!   🙂

41 minutes ago, Fritz Mom said:

Is the Air2Sea only for travel agents? I have never used them and when I tried to register it only showed registration for Agents. I didn't realize they had Barbados sailings and would love to book one. Some dates are already sold out of Balcony cabins. I have sailed on the Grandeur from Baltimore several times. It was a decent ship. At this point I'd sail on The Good Ship Lollipop!!!   🙂

Go to choiceair.com for Air2Sea bookings.

42 minutes ago, Fritz Mom said:

Go online to choiceair.com to check out airfare options.  Go to quick option.  We saved over $350 by booking with air2sea vs doing ourselves online. 

I'm really excited for the b2b we booked for feb 2022.  New itineraries with new islands to explore will be fun!

Plus barbados is beautiful to do a pre or post cruise stay.