Celestyal Crystal 3 Continent Cruise - Dec 04, 2021

GA_Traveler

Hello....I have just booked this cruise.  Is there anyone else on here that will be joining me? 😊

I have checked the roll call area and don't see anything listed there ( even in the "Other Cruise Lines" area).  

Hoping that someone else will join in.

Thanks.

Ga_Traveler (Dawn)

Edited by GA_Traveler
Error

Hey there Atlanta, Georgia! Michigan here. I would totally join, but I am on the same trip one week later. Here's hoping some folks will join in. There doesn't seem to be many people posting anything.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Mimi... thanks for the response.

I agree... the boards have been pretty quiet.  🙂 I just booked this cruise so I am excited to start the planning stage.

Even though we are going on different days, hang around and we can exchange information.

Dawn

Edited by GA_Traveler
E
  • Like 1

We are scheduled on the cruise the week of Nov. 20 along with the B2B Steps of St. Paul the week before that (Nov. 13).  At this point I am just hoping it will sail.  Also hoping some of the cruisers before us will post some reviews of the cruise.  Would be nice of some of the COVID restrictions were able to be loosened up also.  We can always pray for that.

If you haven't seen any reviews there are some on you tube.  One I enjoyed was by EECC Travel.  They actually have several you tube videos - include ship, boarding and the different port tours they took.  There are also some others by other individuals also.

Stan

• 3 months later...