Twelve Day Cruise in November, 2021

lifeisrealygood

After hearing the CDC Director speak yesterday with her expression of "impending gloom and doom",  what is the possibility of a twelve day Caribbean cruise in November, let alone a seven day cruise out of a US port?  I realize whatever we say is speculation, but to me it appears that a lot of these people in power still believe the old adage that cruise ships are petri dishes, and one should never set foot on a ship.  These people have probably never cruised, call  the ships "boats", and really have a negative attitude. 

I just miss cruising, and would just like the people in charge to look at this with an open mind.  People's livelihoods are at stake here, whether it be cruise crews or supply chains for the cruise industry.

I realize this is a tough time, but maybe we should never leave our house, as you know it is a dangerous environment out there.  So much lurks outside the home.  Come on, let's get back to (or how about starting to) laying out the rules for cruising and give it a try.

Just letting off steam.    

• Like 3