Help For My Daughter

dogladyjw

My daughter is a Vet Tech and was doing some work and wore (for some unknown reason) her Royal Caribbean T-Shirt under a scrub top while caring pro-bono for some Parvo puppies. Some kind of chemical got through her scrub top and took the color out of her T-shirt. It was the one that said Royal Caribbean on it and had a beach and tropical fish on it. It has a grey backround and is a size 2X. I would pay what ever you want as it was part of her gradualtion cruise to the Bahamas. She is heartbroken as she can't find anothier one like it. Anybody out there with one?

Suggestion - post this on the Royal Caribbean thread and you might have some luck there. At the very least, you might find some kind sole that is going on a cruise in the next couple of weeks that is willing to purchase another one for her.

I have a RCCL blue golf shirt size XXL would be willing to send to her free never worn

bought for mysefl a few years ago and needed to lose a few more to wear it

I have a ship shape shirt too never worn she can have

I survived cancer that was diagnosised a year to this date and would be thrilled to share what I have and do n ot need

I have a RCCL blue golf shirt size XXL would be willing to send to her free never worn

bought for mysefl a few years ago and needed to lose a few more to wear it

I have a ship shape shirt too never worn she can have

I survived cancer that was diagnosised a year to this date and would be thrilled to share what I have and do n ot need

WOW, you beat cancer, That is great:D

And you know that is nicest thing of you to offer shirts for free,:) You are a kind person and wish everyone was so willing to just give a few shirts or whatever, You are blessed with. I guess higher powers saw you kindness and gave u a miracle.

Keep it up:)

Archived