Millennium arrives in Phillipsburg!

Sunshine2000

Like many others in the CC community, I have questions regarding the required EHAS form and have sent an email to Celebrity asking for clarification on several of the items for Air-Sea Travel.  I'm also on hold with a Celebrity Supervisor on the phone while she is attempting to assist with several prompts including, Agent Name, Contact Person, etc.

In addition, on the Celebrity website they now have a new information sheet, "St Maarten Travel Requirements as of May 19, 2021." 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Sunshine2000 said:

Like many others in the CC community, I have questions regarding the required EHAS form and have sent an email to Celebrity asking for clarification on several of the items for Air-Sea Travel.  I'm also on hold with a Celebrity Supervisor on the phone while she is attempting to assist with several prompts including, Agent Name, Contact Person, etc.

In addition, on the Celebrity website they now have a new information sheet, "St Maarten Travel Requirements as of May 19, 2021." 

Was celebrity able to help you?

Just received a call back regarding my earlier emails. 

First, she noted that for Travel Method on the St Maarten EHAS travel form to select Air Travel.

When you select "Air Travel" it does not open another window for the additional prompts such as, Departure Port, City, Vessel name, Marina name, Agent name, contact person, etc.

This individual also noted that this information (to select Air Travel) would be added to their webpage.

Secondly, the information sheet, "St Maarten Travel Requirements as of May 19, 2021" notes in the 3rd bullet point,

"At the terminal, all guests ages 2 and up are required to present negative RT-PCR test results taken

with 72 hours prior to boarding.  Negative test results required, and name on test results mush match

government issued identification and your cruise ticket."

It seems that many of us are arriving to St Maarten for a few days pre-cruise and I verbally inquired for clarification of the '72 hours test requirement' prior to boarding.  I asked if this will be a strict 72 hours so that we could make our additional Covid test on St Maarten at an appropriate time to be within this 72 hours time requirement for boarding.  She acknowledged my question and concerns and will follow up with me on this.

I had a very understanding, knowledgeable and responsive discussion from my email.

Hope to report back soon with more information regarding testing prior to boarding.

A few hours ago, I received an email from Celebrity titled "Important Testing and Health Screening Requirements" for our June 5 St Maarten cruise.  (I'm sorry, I don't know how to post that email here).  In that email,  there is no mention of a requirement for a COVID test by Celebrity before you can board if you are fully vaccinated.   This is different than the info on Celebrity's website,  It does mention the RT-PCR test within 120 hours of arrival for US and Canadian visitors as mentioned on the St Maarten website.

This is today’s email from Celebrity. It makes no reference to getting tested before boarding if you are vaccinated. 

Sorry it’s so blurry. Hopefully someone can upload it better. 

6A587B8E-34E6-437B-B470-D09ADEE119F0.thumb.png.1dfa64e32ab3792ef7ec7bd75f4fd446.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sunshine2000 said:

Just received a call back regarding my earlier emails. 

First, she noted that for Travel Method on the St Maarten EHAS travel form to select Air Travel.

When you select "Air Travel" it does not open another window for the additional prompts such as, Departure Port, City, Vessel name, Marina name, Agent name, contact person, etc.

This individual also noted that this information (to select Air Travel) would be added to their webpage.

They also just updated their website to reflect what you were told. Everything is falling into place perfectly. 

• Like 1