Freedom of the Seas

cruiserfan

I am booked on the Freedom of the Seas on Sept. 24th. I know this is a long way off but I live for my next cruise. My sister and I (we live in different states) cruise once a year together without our family). We have done the Rhapsody twice, Empress. We did Princess Sapphire (Never again!) and now the Freedom. I haven't seen much talk on the board about it... anyone seen it yet? when is it scheduled to sail its first cruise. I am very anxious to hear some news.....

I am booked on the Freedom of the Seas on Sept. 24th. I know this is a long way off but I live for my next cruise. My sister and I (we live in different states) cruise once a year together without our family). We have done the Rhapsody twice, Empress. We did Princess Sapphire (Never again!) and now the Freedom. I haven't seen much talk on the board about it... anyone seen it yet? when is it scheduled to sail its first cruise. I am very anxious to hear some news.....

Cruiserfan, come join our Meet & Mingle group :D There is a link in my signature below. It starts sailing in May but not until June for the general public. Can't wait for more pictures to come out. Last ones I saw it was looking pretty nice. The huge glass blown flowers in Boleros are amazing!!

BonVoyage

Dawna

Check out www.freedomoftheseas.com and you will find lots of information. That is the best place to get info right now. You can also do a google seach for photos and you will find some of her being built.

The 1st sailing is beginning of June. She will be delivered to RCCL in May. Enjoy your cruise. I know we will!

Cruiserfan, come join our Meet & Mingle group :D There is a link in my signature below. It starts sailing in May but not until June for the general public. Can't wait for more pictures to come out. Last ones I saw it was looking pretty nice. The huge glass blown flowers in Boleros are amazing!!

BonVoyage

Dawna

Where did you see pictures of Boleros? I am going in September and am waiting to see new pics as well. Where have you seen the most recent pics? Thanks in advance.

You shouldn't have to look very hard to find people talking about the Freedom. We are sailing on the C&A members cruise in October, which is also a CC members cruise, and there is a very active meet and mingle thread for those who are sailing on October 15th.

Tell us more about why you would never again sail on Sapphire Princess. Most of what we have heard about that ship has been quite favorable.

I & my husband are with you too.

You shouldn't have to look very hard to find people talking about the Freedom. We are sailing on the C&A members cruise in October, which is also a CC members cruise, and there is a very active meet and mingle thread for those who are sailing on October 15th.

Tell us more about why you would never again sail on Sapphire Princess. Most of what we have heard about that ship has been quite favorable.

DH & I will be sailing on the first official cruise of Freedom on June 4 and I plan on taking lots of pictures and a full review... so watch for it... and also a post or two live from that sailing.

I also sailed Sapphire Princess in October so am curious as to what you did not like on that ship as nedc is..... I enjoyed the ship and itinerary..we did Mexican Riviera

Hello to fellow Oct 15 roll call members i see here :)

Emmy

Archived