Viking Welcome Back Voyages...

NavyCruiser

Just received the fol email from Viking below.  

Good to see that Viking Ocean cruises are restarting soon, so hopefully our Viking river cruises will follow also.

Dear Viking Guest,

It is with great pleasure that I write this letter—and hopefully it reaches you in good health and spirits.

Today I am pleased to unveil a new collection of ocean voyages for travelers who are ready to get back out into the world—and for loyal guests who are eager to return to the familiar comfort of our small ships. These Welcome Back voyages are exclusively available for vaccinated guests, in accordance with local entry rules in many of the destinations—and as a complement to the Viking Health & Safety Program, which was designed to protect guests and crew even while the COVID-19 vaccine rollout is still moving forward.

We hope you are inspired by the initial itineraries, and we will be announcing more voyages in popular destinations as soon as government approvals are given. With the first departures beginning this spring, we anticipate that space will fill fast.

Thank you again for your continued interest in Viking; we look forward to seeing you on board.

Welcome back to the world!

http://static.cdn.responsys.net/i2/responsysimages/vrc/contentlibrary/2021_campaigns/_assets/signature/tor_hagen_dm_signature.png

Torstein Hagen
Chairman

MESSAGE FROM OUR CHAIRMAN