Med cruise in June transferred to Northern Europe 03/09/2022

Kevin79

I'm very excited. Just changed my June 2021 cruise on the Seaside in a Whirlpool suite to the Grandiosa in a Grand Whirlpool suite departing from Kiel. 

image.png.7e678bd3363961f25fc94acf2828aad2.png

DH cruises under duress as it's more something I want to do, so only doing one once a year we've agreed. I get 2 next year as already have honeymoon in March - assuming any and all go ahead as planned. He's actually interested in this itinerary!

Any suggestions for the ports?

Absolutely loved our Baltic cruise. St Petersburgh is a fabulous city. I can't recommend any of the excursions we did as we did them all independently and you'll have to take ship excursions. All of those cities are delightful and you'll have a wonderful trip. 

Living in Stockholm (Sweden) myself, it’s a pity your itinerary doesn’t include my home town 😢 The archipelago is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful in the world (the cruise from the open see in to the city centre lasts for approx 5 hrs), and the city itself is really nice with a lot of history and great highlights.

However, MSC Seaside is simply too large 🙄 - it’s even a way too large ship for me personally (I very well know - was myself employed 12 years at the company within sales & marketing).

Have visited all the cities you will go to. Personally, I would prefer all cruise shipping companies to boycott Russia 🇷🇺 - a terrible dictatorship ruled by the undemocratic Putin! 🤬👎

Let’s wait and see if your cruise in June will be sailing....after all our countries are more or less closed due to the Covid 😷 

905CCFAB-43EE-4492-8297-EF073D9E6749.jpeg

01B67E13-BBB1-4974-B5E2-5B3B8D44D214.jpeg

Edited by Frode

1 hour ago, Frode said:

Russia 🇷🇺 - a terrible dictatorship ruled by the undemocratic Putin!

St Petersburg is the only place I'm a little concerned about. It's a mix or terrible dictator and their stance on LGBT+ issues - as a man traveling with my husband, it's definitely on my mind a little.