Dolphin Swim Worth it?

shensadie

Which dolphin swim are you refering to? I did the dolphin swim with UNEXSO in Freeport back in January and IMHO it was well worth the money. It has been something I've wanted to do all my life and I wasn't disappointed. There is a BIG difference between a "swim" and an "encounter"...so do your homework before you book anything. Where we were in Freeport there was no movie to watch...so you must be referring to another dolphin place. When we arrived, one of trainers ( who was excellent ) gave us a quick overview of what was going to happen, then we were in the water with the dolphins. There were only 3 of us swimming and playing with 2 dolphins for over 30 minutes...and it was a ton of fun! One of the dolphins appeared in, and was rescued from the film "Cocoon". After the swim, we spent another 15 minutes learning more about the dolphins. I'll never forget the experience and it was the highlight of my cruise...I guess it all depends how much you really want to experience the company of these highly intelligent, playful, incredibly strong yet gentle creatures. For me, it was probably a once in a lifetime thing.

Archived