Crown - BA to Santiago

ruthslaughter

Welcome home! Did you enjoy the trip? How many formal nights were there; do you rememberr which nights? Did you do the ship's tours or arrange them on your own? How were the restaurants? Do you have any menus or 'dailies'?

There were 2 formal nights, but if you do not want to dress up, you can eat in the buffet. The ship was very nice, the ships tours were fine and you always knew that you would be back to the ship on time ; the food was OK; the entertainment was fair. We loved the size of the ship. It is the smallest ship in the fleet. We have been on the Jewel and it is the largest ship in the fleet.

You can E-me with any questions at ruthslaught@yahoo.com.

Thank you so much for being available, Ruth. My husband and I (in our late 50's) are considering sailing with my parents (early 80's) on the Crown's March 26 sailing from Buenos Aires to Valparaiso.

Did you have an outside cabin? If so, which category and cabin number? What did you think of it? Mom and Dad want a balcony and will have an Owner's Suite. Hubby and I are trying to decide which category we want.

Did you actually sail through any of the fjords, or just past the mouths of the fjords? My dad's #1 priority is the fjords, and we want to be sure that he gets a good look at them.

My mom's #1 priority is penguins. Did you take any tours to see penguins and, if so, what did you think of them.

Thank you so much for any information you can share.

Archived