Norwegian cruise planner

shel003

I’m new to Ncl but want to book a cruise. Since I’m a wheelchair user I can’t just book online.  Does Ncl have cruise planners like other lines?  Is there one you’d recommend?  I know if you call the general number, it can be hit or miss on getting someone who knows what they’re doing or talking about.  At least that’s been my experience in the past.

1 minute ago, hallux said:

They're called PCCs - Personal Cruise Consultant.  Call NCL and ask to be connected with one.  I don't believe forum rules allow for suggesting a particular person.

Oh sorry, I didn’t know.

I believe you can book online. You choose your stateroom type/category you want (inside, OV, balcony, etc). Once you click on your choice and get to the page that has the cabin numbers on it (says reserve your stateroom), there is a box next to a wheelchair (says "Display Accessible Staterooms). Once you check that box the accessible rooms are shown on the list. The other rooms disappear from the list. We got an accessible room for my MIL a few years ago on the Sun. It was nice and large, easy to maneuver in and had a nice wheel-in shower. 

6 hours ago, SSFun said:

I believe you can book online. You choose your stateroom type/category you want (inside, OV, balcony, etc). Once you click on your choice and get to the page that has the cabin numbers on it (says reserve your stateroom), there is a box next to a wheelchair (says "Display Accessible Staterooms). Once you check that box the accessible rooms are shown on the list. The other rooms disappear from the list. We got an accessible room for my MIL a few years ago on the Sun. It was nice and large, easy to maneuver in and had a nice wheel-in shower. 

Yup, it shows up on the website if you wanted to book direct yourself. The options will vary by ship, and if they're already taken and filled up it may be a needle in a haystack, but these images are what you're looking for.

Capture2.JPG

Capture1.JPG

Capture.JPG

• Like 1