Cruise confirmation email never received

redsox1584

Hi,

I booked a cruise last night directly on the NCL website. I never got an email confirmation but it is showing in my NCL account. Should I be concerned at all?  I did check my junk folder and it’s not in there. 

We had this same issue. I got on chat online and the rep sent an email while I was on the chat. It was very easy to do. No explanation as to why we didn't receive the confirmation email in the first place. However, there was no problem with our reservation - it went through fine.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, redsox1584 said:

Thank you! I will try that...just want to make sure everything is okay with my reservation. 

I can't say for sure, but I would imagine it is fine. Especially if you can see on your account that your down payment went through.

• Like 1

Just now, horseboarder said:

Since prior to midnight last night they were offering two extra latitudes points I would want the confirmation to document this nice little bonus. 

Good point! I always print off my confirmation when I get the email. This time I didn't get the email so I asked for it and it was sent immediately. Wonder why they are not being automatically generated anymore. After your comment, I am glad I asked for it. 

50 minutes ago, SSFun said:

Good point! I always print off my confirmation when I get the email. This time I didn't get the email so I asked for it and it was sent immediately. Wonder why they are not being automatically generated anymore. After your comment, I am glad I asked for it. 

FYI: The Promo code for the additional 2 points/night is LATDBLX.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, horseboarder said:

Since prior to midnight last night they were offering two extra latitudes points I would want the confirmation to document this nice little bonus. 

That’s exactly why I booked last night! 

Just now, classy_cruiser said:

Dang wish I had known this, I guess they won’t apply on a reservation booked yesterday? 

They should...didn't change til today.  Use the chat feature and make an inquiry.  If your booking shows 31 May, you qualify and they can add it.

Attempted to get an email confirmation and was told they're not sending them yet because the itinerary is still "actionable." I guess the only thing I know for sure is the cruise will be on the Bliss, unless it's cancelled.

2 minutes ago, robcolem said:

Attempted to get an email confirmation and was told they're not sending them yet because the itinerary is still "actionable." I guess the only thing I know for sure is the cruise will be on the Bliss, unless it's cancelled.

I was on their online chat about 20 minutes ago and they said they would send me a confirmation.  I have not received it yet.  I did confirm all of my contact information with them.  It is on the Bliss in September so maybe they're still trying to finalize everything

29 minutes ago, robcolem said:

Hmm. When do you sail? We are booked in mid-August and they sent it while I was still on chat.

27 minutes ago, redsox1584 said:

I was on their online chat about 20 minutes ago and they said they would send me a confirmation.  I have not received it yet.  I did confirm all of my contact information with them.  It is on the Bliss in September so maybe they're still trying to finalize everything

Just keep checking your email. I got mine while I was still in the chat. She said she sent it and I got the notification pop-up before I signed off.

The same thing happened to me.  I booked over the weekend for the Bliss Sept. 11th sailing and I never received the email.  I did the online chat this morning and the rep tried to email it twice.  She said I should wait an hour because of an email backup and I still haven’t gotten any emails. 

Edited by TardisDance

3 hours ago, SSFun said:

Hmm. When do you sail? We are booked in mid-August and they sent it while I was still on chat.

August 28.  The itinerary has changed from when I booked last week. Victoria BC is gone, Skagway has been added, and sea days moved.  There are no departure times though.

I am missing 3 confirmations in the last week.  One is for the final payment we made for the Bliss 9/18 departure, and the other 2 are dinner reservation confirmations for 9/11 and 9/18 on the Bliss.  Someone whom I trust told me that he has been told that the Bliss confirmations are not being sent out (at least automatically) because there will be an announcement in the next few days of replacing the Bliss with the Encore.   Nothing official yet, but that is what he has been told.

10 hours ago, cruiservictor said:

I am missing 3 confirmations in the last week.  One is for the final payment we made for the Bliss 9/18 departure, and the other 2 are dinner reservation confirmations for 9/11 and 9/18 on the Bliss.  Someone whom I trust told me that he has been told that the Bliss confirmations are not being sent out (at least automatically) because there will be an announcement in the next few days of replacing the Bliss with the Encore.   Nothing official yet, but that is what he has been told.

There is a thread about the Encore replacing the Bliss...explains why I didn’t get my confirmation!

Edited by redsox1584

one thing you can do is go into your reservation and do screen print of the various sections like payment, itinerary etc.  just have a word document open(blank) and copy paste - make it landscape and then save and good to go.  easy peasy.

I think seriously those of us who made reservations in the last week on Bliss, that NCL might have known something was in the works and held off on all emails.

But my screen prints show that Dawes was always on the schedule and not that other one as listed as original.  I am a little sad it won't be Bliss since I did her first cruise in America on P Canal.  oh well. just glad to be cruising alaska again - my 5th time

I also had to use the chat feature to request a confirmation for a cruise on the Breakaway that was booked a few weeks ago.  We forgot we didn't receive one until we paid on the cruise and never saw the payment confirmation.  Seems to be 2021 cruises where they are not auto sending the confirmations.