Visa Cruise Rewards

I will be making my final payment for my cruise in September. I have 500 points which I want to put towards $500 off my cruise. If I redeem the points now and the cruise is cancelled will I get the points put back onto my credit card? Does anyone know for sure, otherwise I guess I will call the credit card company rewards program to find out.

19 minutes ago, lauren0309 said:

I will be making my final payment for my cruise in September. I have 500 points which I want to put towards $500 off my cruise. If I redeem the points now and the cruise is cancelled will I get the points put back onto my credit card? Does anyone know for sure, otherwise I guess I will call the credit card company rewards program to find out.

I'm sure you meant that you have 50,000 points. 50,000 points gets you a $500.00 discount. 500 points gets you nothing. If you redeem the points and the cruise is cancelled the points remain on the cancelled cruise. They will not go back in your account. You can transfer the points to a future cruise by calling 888-305-4626

42 minutes ago, Retired LEO said:

I'm sure you meant that you have 50,000 points. 50,000 points gets you a $500.00 discount. 500 points gets you nothing. If you redeem the points and the cruise is cancelled the points remain on the cancelled cruise. They will not go back in your account. You can transfer the points to a future cruise by calling 888-305-4626

Yes I meant 50,000 points.  I actually have 71,000 I will use the rest for cruise excursions