Does anyone have any 2 for 1 dinner coupons for NCL?

jnl134

• 2 weeks later...

You won't find any of the coupon books on ebay. The coupon book that you're talking about is only available through your travel agent. They are supposed to be given to passengers who pay for their cruise using MasterCard, however the TA has the flexibility to provide them at their option. As a side note, the coupon booklet only has 1 2-for-1 coupon, only applicable on the first night.

We are sailing May 2006. I read somewhere they may have coupon books with discounts for this. If anyone has any or knows where to get a coupon book from, please let me know?

We got a book from our TA and if we don't use it(you never know) I'll be happy to send it to you. We are going on the Dawn 3/26.

Let me know you email address.

We've got the coupons but have also seen dailies where the two fro one on the first night is advertised to all customers. Can anyone else confirm this or is this coupon really worth the $15 it saves you. I'm brining it anyway on that first night just to be sure. The booklet is full of good deals.

Mur-Cruiser...my family and I are going to be on the Dawn on Mar26 too. Where are you from? Cruising with family?

Are you in our roll call? we are known as the "CRUISIN FOOLS" Please join us. You can find us under NCL roll calls, just look for the date. My DH and I are from MA. When you join the roll call, tell us about yourselves. We are a fun group, or so it seems:D

We got a book from our TA and if we don't use it(you never know) I'll be happy to send it to you. We are going on the Dawn 3/26.

Let me know you email address.

Funny- We paid with MC and I asked my TA about 2 for 1 dinners on the 1st night and she's the one who told me about the coupon books. I wonder why she didn't tell me she might be able to get them for me.:confused:

Mur- thanks for the offer. I'm gonna hit my TA up once more. Hopefully this time she'll hook us up, if not, I'll get make to you.

Hello we are just off the Dawn this past thursday... and at the 5:30 reservations at the specialty restaurants were half price.. if you are early eaters this might help.. hope it does.. cause remember they're are plenty of snacks later.. LOL

The restaurants were half price every night at the 5:30 sitting... just to let you know so you can plan...

• 2 weeks later...

The last cruise we paid with our MC also, the TA e-mailed

us 2 coupon voucher's. We then took the voucher to

the reception desk on the ship, and they handed us our two booklets.

Last August the vouchers had discount on t-shirts,(couple of dollars off)

On the Spirit they just handed you a t-shirt , you did not get

to choose. They also had a discount on their photo package.

There was a lot in the booklet that we did not use.

I did not see any discount on restuarants, but

I believe they had a 2 for 1 drink special.

I also got the voucher's again this year for my upcoming

cruise on The Pride of Aloha in April.

This promotion is through certain travel sites, if it

was not listed, or explained to you when you purchased your

cruise, I don't know if the TA could get it for you.

Sammy

Archived