Atlantis "Tropical Americas" Caribbean Jan. 28 - Feb 6, 2022

pke-atlanta

Partner and I booked this new itinerary on the Norwegian Pearl just announced by Atlantis.  It sails from Miami like the other Atlantis January Caribbean cruise, but has a more interesting (in my opinion) itinerary, including Panama, Colombia, Honduras, Cayman Islands and Costa Rica.  Any others booked this trip also?  Since it's new, it's currently available for booking only to Atlantis alumni, but I think it's opening up to everyone next week.  I'm guessing it'll sell out pretty quickly.

I'd like to go but friends are being non-committal as usual.

I've booked with randomly assigned roommate in the past and had a good experience, but don't see that option on the site right now.  May call tomorrow and ask.

I called Atlantis and they said they're not offering the roommate option on this cruise due to the potential covid risk.  They said I could book for two and add a roommate on my own up until a week before the cruise.

They said it's selling pretty fast, alumni only sale ends today.

Ah, thanks for confirming that date.  Shame you don't have a friend willing to commit!  Think you'll go ahead and book and hope that one of them will come through?  Would be nice to have a fellow Atlantan on board!