Captain Gary

kuddles14

I am going to be in Sitka next August and I have started to do research for some excursions. Someone from FB suggested using Captain Gary in Sitka. Has anyone had  any personal experience with Captain Gary. In particular the land tour? 

Thanks in advance for your help

Kathy

I have a booking with him for a boat tour this summer, but I haven't sailed with him yet. Paul Davis (Gallant Adventures) recommended him for a date when he won't be sailing himself. I don't know anything specific about the land tour.

On 6/3/2021 at 8:41 PM, kuddles14 said:

I am going to be in Sitka next August and I have started to do research for some excursions. Someone from FB suggested using Captain Gary in Sitka. Has anyone had  any personal experience with Captain Gary. In particular the land tour? 

Thanks in advance for your help

Kathy

I haven’t been on his tour yet. We were originally scheduled for last May and rescheduled for our August cruise this year. We’ve spoken several times, and I’ve been impressed with both his knowledge and friendliness. When I asked him if we could request to be dropped off from our land tour at the quilt shop he said sure.  It sounds like both the boat tour and the land tour will be well worth it.  He’s very good at returning calls if you’d like more info. When are you going to be there?

• 2 months later...