is faster to the fun available for July cruises

noslen3333

I have a cruise in Alaska on July 27th. I noticed that Faster to the Fun was offered but sold out. I also understand that priority boarding is not offered for these early cruises. So what gives? I think that if they offer FTTF, they should honor Priority boarding. Anyone know more to this? I hope I am understanding it wrong.

FTTF was sold for cruises, but with all the uncertainty about the restart protocols, it may be cancelled and/or refunded for the early cruises. FTTF perks like priority boarding, early cabin access, etc. just might not be practical during the restart.

Our July 15th cruise out of Galveston also shows Faster To The Fun, $69.95/cabin, SOLD OUT.

I saw it available a week or two ago, but didn't consider buying it because being platinum we have had priority boarding in the past (then of course I saw the info here about no more priority boarding, but it was too late).  I wonder if they really sold FTTF and if they are going to honor it?  It will be interesting to see.