Guaranteed state room

Gardendog

We booked a guarantee state room (Category guaranee SC). I got the documents today, but of course it does not state the number of the "cabin".

I read in a post by one of the very helpful CC members that I could go to the immigration form, fill it out, hit the print (without printing), and there I would be able to see the cabin no. I did, and lo and behold, a cabin number in a category SB showed up.

My question is, how likely is it that that state room is actually going to be ours? Has anyone heard of them changing the state rooms 2 weeks prior to departure? Can I print this out and take it to the bank, that indeed this is our cabin?

On recent 14 day Ryndam ,couple we were with was" going around again"( with a guarantee room) they had their cabin # for the second leg changed Sat nite b-4 Sunday cruise.

Depends if ship is sold out , and who wants a quad or a suite at last minute.

Lunch companion.. I am also on the 3/15 Noordam with a Guarantee cabin. I look everyday to see if it has been assigned yet... Along with a good cabin assignment, I am hoping for no snow, no wind and atleast 40 degrees when we leave - Am I asking for too much. Still alot of cabins to be sold.

See you on the 15th...

Karen

Hi, Lunch companion,

So glad to hear that you are still on our March 15 cruise. You had not posted in a long time there, so thought you had chosen a different cruise. Be sure to come to our meet and greet in the Crow's Nest on Mar 16 at 11 am. With you two, we have 32 people in our CC group. See you soon! Everyone who was on Noordam in Boston have given it great reviews, so we are getting eager.

We booked our first guaranteed stateroom, over 20 cruises, on the Oosterdam, SC, and got a SA. Life is good. I'd do it again, just for the fun of checking the immigration form every couple of days to see what cabin we got. It was there two weeks before we sailed.

Archived