Just received an email regarding Horizon, July.

I have a question about this, and appreciate any help.  I have a room on hold for the July 10th out of Miami, and need to make a decision to book or not within the next hour. If we go ahead and book and restrictions change by the time we sail to a non vax cruise, could we ask for FCC for the full amount on a cruise with a later date, or do we lose our total deposit? (We only want to go if it is a vax ship)

46 minutes ago, eaglecruiser2016 said:

I have a question about this, and appreciate any help.  I have a room on hold for the July 10th out of Miami, and need to make a decision to book or not within the next hour. If we go ahead and book and restrictions change by the time we sail to a non vax cruise, could we ask for FCC for the full amount on a cruise with a later date, or do we lose our total deposit? (We only want to go if it is a vax ship)

I would call and ask.  Our letter makes it clear that you need to cancel in the next few days. Since it is past final payment, you might lose it all.