Fly2Fun - does TA need to arrange or can I do it myself

Cinnamon2

Asking here because I do not want to contact my TA today due to a health crisis.  Question is:  can I go through Carnival directly to arrange Fly2Fun or do I need to go through my TA since she made my reservation.  Please don't say call Carnival and ask . . . I did at 8:30 and they don't open until 9.  Called at 9:01 and have been on hold with them for 57 minutes (so far, and they said 15 min wait time) and getting ready to hang up and get on with my day . . .  Anyone done this on their own?  Thank you for any answers.

Yeah, I booked on my own in the past but I had booked that cruise online through Carnival. This time I used a TA and I know when you use a TA sometimes Carnival won’t talk to you.   

9 hours ago, Cinnamon2 said:

Asking here because I do not want to contact my TA today due to a health crisis.  Question is:  can I go through Carnival directly to arrange Fly2Fun or do I need to go through my TA since she made my reservation.  Please don't say call Carnival and ask . . . I did at 8:30 and they don't open until 9.  Called at 9:01 and have been on hold with them for 57 minutes (so far, and they said 15 min wait time) and getting ready to hang up and get on with my day . . .  Anyone done this on their own?  Thank you for any answers.

You may have this fixed by now but you can book Fly2Fun on carnival.com regardless of if you booked through a TA or not. Under manage my booking, go to categories, fly2fun, and then make sure you allow popups on that page.

• Like 2