Anyone know what is happening to 7/7 and 11/7 Anthem from Southampton

Just got our emails through! Hurrah. I can only see 3 sites to go and have the test, lots more if you drop the test off.

I can feel the relaxation coming on…… I know only 4 nights but really looking forward to it. 😁

Just now, SullytheBFG said:

Just got our emails through! Hurrah. I can only see 3 sites to go and have the test, lots more if you drop the test off.

I can feel the relaxation coming on…… I know only 4 nights but really looking forward to it. 😁

That’s interesting, mine showed lots of sites for different regions?

11 hours ago, strickers said:

Hope so, just trying to figure out where the Eurofins sites are?

Not much choice for sites for people in Wales, one site in Carmarthen,  a 140 mile round trip to drop off. Or the nearest in England for us is Newbury.

8 minutes ago, strickers said:

People keep talking about drop-off, my understanding is that a pre-departure PCR test has to be taken by a trained individual. If it's a test at home then I could send anything in which defeats the object?

That was my thinking, the home testing also presents a risk of inconclusive samples, where I’d imagine you would then need to find a short notice test at a vastly inflated price to be cleared to sail. At least taken by a trained individual, any procedural issues come straight back on RC

52 minutes ago, Jimmy_g88 said:

Not much choice for sites for people in Wales, one site in Carmarthen,  a 140 mile round trip to drop off. Or the nearest in England for us is Newbury.

That’s why they are allowing you to take a test elsewhere and receive £100 onboard credit instead

1 minute ago, bernard301 said:

That was my thinking, the home testing also presents a risk of inconclusive samples, where I’d imagine you would then need to find a short notice test at a vastly inflated price to be cleared to sail. At least taken by a trained individual, any procedural issues come straight back on RC

I wasn't offered a drop-off option?

1 minute ago, bernard301 said:

That’s not necessarily a bad thing. Although as I’m now on the 07/08 I’m expecting it all to change again before we sail

How many times? Thanks for changing, it's allowed those of us that couldn't to still travel.

3 hours ago, bernard301 said:

That’s exactly what my OH said, we are going to Hursley about a 2 hour round trip. 

1 minute ago, Roybthered said:

I have just book parking at the Port (ABParking) and asked if they take blue light card discount and they do. So call them and ask if you are using the parking at the port. 10% off.

Useful to know for future, staying at the Holiday Inn the night before and managed to negotiate a decent rate for 5 nights parking.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Disney-daft said:

Me too… does this mean they are under the 1000 and we are going?

I expect one way or another they will get passenger numbers under the 1000, its too big a deal, I can't see any way they wouldn't sail on the first bookable cruise in 15 months. With the deadline to request a move having been Monday past, they already know the situation and may well have gone directly to some passengers to offer them a deal to move if they weren't already able to reduce the numbers. 

12 hours ago, SullytheBFG said:

Just had an email through to say our upgrade bid has been accepted now have one bed large balcony suite on the bump! Never thought they would accept my stupid low bid! Very happy.

What was that from to and how much?