Phil and Dolores

delforme

We are traveling with our good friends Mary and Bill and I am trying to sign up for the meet and mingle but I’m a little slow with AI and have been going in circles trying to do so???  

We’ve been on 3 Viking river cruises and this will be our first ocean cruise with Viking. We’re traveling with real good friends Mary and Bill and looking forward to meeting new folks. Been trying to sign up for the meet and mingle but having a problem making it happen. Any advice?  Thanks

2 hours ago, CILCIANRQTS said:

Why are you asking the same question twice???

At this point, I understand why delforme would be posting twice. CruiseCritic has now become to complicated for us boomers. And they don't help.

5 hours ago, delforme said:

Been trying to sign up for the meet and mingle but having a problem making it happen. Any advice?

First of all, welcome to Cruise Critic.  It’s not hard to navigate the site once you’ve been around for a short time.

There are no “meet & mingle” gatherings being organized by Viking for their followers on Cruise Critic.  

It maybe possible to organize an unofficial small gathering if you join the roll call thread for your cruise, and chat with fellow travelers there.  Are you having any problems finding your roll call thread?  If so, reply and state the ship (if not Jupiter ) and date of sailing, and I’ll find the roll call and post a link for you.

Hope that’s helpful to you.

Edited by MarkTapley
Correct the ship name.
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, MarkTapley said:

First of all, welcome to Cruise Critic.  It’s not hard to navigate the site once you’ve been around for a short time.

There are no “meet & mingle” gatherings being organized by Viking for their followers on Cruise Critic.  

It maybe possible to organize an unofficial small gathering if you join the roll call thread for your cruise, and chat with fellow travelers there.  Are you having any problems finding your roll call thread?  If so, reply and state the ship (if not Jupiter ) and date of sailing, and I’ll find the roll call and post a link for you.

Hope that’s helpful to you.

Like I said, it’s complicated, since Viking doesn’t like us joined up together.

Keep journalism up together.

48 minutes ago, $hip$hape said:

Like I said, it’s complicated, since Viking doesn’t like us joined up together.

Keep journalism up together.

Thank you for your help. I appreciate it very much