Anyone have a copy of the "spa" or Low Carb Menu?

G&L in WPG

There isn't a separate menu actually. The items are incorporated into the regular menu daily. They are noted as Spa Cuisine or Low Carb and there's always at least 1 item in each category of food available. There are also Low Carb Rolls upon request.

Thanks for all the replies, I appreciate the information. From looking at the address pointing to the menus, I gather that while there is a low fat/low calorie menu (Spa Cuisine or SC) and a Vegi menu (V), there is no actual low carb/sugar free menu?

pholter - Having the option of low carb rolls certainly implies that they cater to glucose intolerant individuals. Any copies of that menu or the LC choices?, as the ones I saw labelled as SC where NOT low GI choices. I'm trying to put my wife's mind to rest that she won't starve on the cruise, and I'm pretty sure they won't let me use the kitchen to cook for her.....

Thanks for all the replies, I appreciate the information. From looking at the address pointing to the menus, I gather that while there is a low fat/low calorie menu (Spa Cuisine or SC) and a Vegi menu (V), there is no actual low carb/sugar free menu?

pholter - Having the option of low carb rolls certainly implies that they cater to glucose intolerant individuals. Any copies of that menu or the LC choices?, as the ones I saw labelled as SC where NOT low GI choices. I'm trying to put my wife's mind to rest that she won't starve on the cruise, and I'm pretty sure they won't let me use the kitchen to cook for her.....

I'm sorry I do not have copies, but I do Low Carb/High Protein and managed just fine in the dining room and the Lido Deck buffets. I promise, there is just no way to starve on a cruise!! :) :) I forgot to mention, that there are also sugar free desserts available daily in both the dining room and lido deck areas. It changes daily..

You may want to go to webshots.com and search for "carnival menu" and maybe even add "low carb" to the search. Some people have taken snapshots of the Low carb and posted there. Sorry that the list on the carnival site is a little out of date. I guess thats why they call it a sample menu.:rolleyes:

Archived