Free at Sea Dining advice

simkoreb

1 minute ago, LADinCT said:

Please explain to me the difference? I booked Cagney’s & Le Bistro with my free 2 nights. I was going to purchase 2 more specialty dining nights & then book La Cucina & Brazil Steakhouse. Does this make sense.

Also can you change the date online? Booked a 7:00 & we have a 9 PM departure so thinking that is too early. 

When you pre-book restaurants you have to prepay for the prix fix restaurants but not for the a la carte restaurant however if you book the two prix fix restaurants using your free at sea perk then the a la carte restaurants afterwards you don't have to pay anything in advance. 

Ot is a bit confusing to refer to free at sea when talking about whether you have to pay for reservations in advance. It is dining package credits which are relevant, whether those credits are a perk or purchased.

The only thing that I’m not clear about is if you have multiple packages, as will be the case for LADinCT. It should recognise that they have four dining credits, and therefore not charge for Moderno, but knowing NCLs systems i couldn’t guarantee that it will recognise the purchase of the second package.

To be clear, I don’t have any experience to say that it won’t, but I wouldn’t want to just assume that it does work correctly.

If Moderno had been booked first then it wouldn’t matter anyway as that is the only fixed price restaurant they are booking.

As for changing booked times, this can’t be done online. It may be possible by phoning. Alternatively, do it straight away after boarding.