Thanks to Rev. Neal

LHC

Dear Rev.,

Thank you for all the wonderful Zaandam pictures on your site. I ran many of them off on picture paper to use in a scrapebook for DD. I gave it to her for Valentines and she adores it. She had been asking me about all my pictures and wanting to share them with some of her offices (pharmaceutical rep) and I kept putting her off while secretly spending hours cuting pictures, matching paper and decorations, laminating the Daily Activity pages, etc.

Your on board shots and all the different area shots actually made the book. I just had to use some of our excursion pictures, spa pictures, and tablemate shots to had some zing.

For those of you who have never viewed Rev. Neals site....take a look. The shots are terrific, great for looking at and longing for the next great trip.

LHC

I asked to use them first....no check coming, just lots of praise for some excellent photograpy. I thought I took boat loads of pictures, which I did but I need so many more of the actual ship. Rev. Neal's are wonderful to download.

LHC

Thanks to the OP for her post -- so I could find the photos -- and thanks for the wonderful pictures. We are on the March 5 Zaandam sailing. It was great to see the photos of the canal. And it's our first HAL cruise, so the Zaandam photos were really helpful. Can hardly wait!

Rev. Neal, It was wonderful to meet you in San Diego and I hope we get to cruise together sometime soon. At the hotel we trying to talk about downloading photos but were sidetracked (giggle)... I wonder could you explain how you download your photos to a site, where you find a place to do that, and how you get them on this site??? Pretty please..

Again, it was a real pleasure to meet you and all the other CC'ers that were there, Rita, JudyAl, Bert & Tigger and others I'm sure...

Trisha

Rev. Neal, It was wonderful to meet you in San Diego and I hope we get to cruise together sometime soon. At the hotel we trying to talk about downloading photos but were sidetracked (giggle)... I wonder could you explain how you download your photos to a site, where you find a place to do that, and how you get them on this site??? Pretty please..

While there are places you can do this for free (and others will have to address THAT), I own several online website/storage areas. One is my own internet website (http://www.revneal.org), which I manage and update on a regular basis as a seat for my online ministry. I do host many photos there.

I also have an account with Mac.com (http://www.mac.com) where, for $99.95 a year, they give me 2 GB of online storage space for photos, videos, music ... you name it. One has to have a Macintosh computer to have an account here. There ARE other premium sites, where you can buy online storage space for your photos. For example, http://www.streamloader.com.

You get photos UP to the webspace by UPLOADING them using an FTP (File-Transfer-Protocal) application. Many online sites that will provide you with online storage space for photos (either for free or for a small fee) will provide you with an online management center with browser-based upload features that make it easy to do, and also to design the web pages for displaying your photos.

I know, it sounds complicated, but it really is very simple. You might check out -- http://www.webshots.com/ -- for more information and help.

Sorry I can't help more!

Archived