Tuscan Restaurant on Apex

camella

I was wondering if this is the same as the Tuscan restaurant that was a specialty restaurant on the other ships?  That one was an Italian steakhouse and was just wondering if anyone has a sample menu?  The only ones I can find are the old ones from the other ships. Thanks in advance for your help!

You can see a sample menu on the Celebrity Apex webpage, I don't think it's the same however, there  4 MDR on Apex one is named Tuscan, each has a different style of food but all have the items from the Classic dining menu available.

17 minutes ago, camella said:

I was wondering if this is the same as the Tuscan restaurant that was a specialty restaurant on the other ships?  That one was an Italian steakhouse and was just wondering if anyone has a sample menu?  The only ones I can find are the old ones from the other ships. Thanks in advance for your help!

More than you asked for but this should help.

https://www.celebritycruisespresscenter.com/press-kit/10/celebrity-edge-menus/

• Like 1

Having been on the Edge, and having eaten in the Tuscan on the other X class ships, I can tell you that the Tuscan on the Edge class ships is not the same. 

Tuscan on The Edge class is the name given to one of the 4 MDR's.  Each of the 4 MDR's on the Edge class have what they call "Exclusives"  so you will have some starters and entrees that are only offered in that MDR.  Click on the link in the prior post and you will see the exclusives to each of the MDR's.  If this is your first time on an Edge class ship, my suggestion would be to rotate through the 4 MDR's so you get a chance to try the Exclusives in each of the restaurants, and enjoy the different decor and ambiance of each restaurant.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, ecslady said:

Having been on the Edge, and having eaten in the Tuscan on the other X class ships, I can tell you that the Tuscan on the Edge class ships is not the same. 

Tuscan on The Edge class is the name given to one of the 4 MDR's.  Each of the 4 MDR's on the Edge class have what they call "Exclusives"  so you will have some starters and entrees that are only offered in that MDR.  Click on the link in the prior post and you will see the exclusives to each of the MDR's.  If this is your first time on an Edge class ship, my suggestion would be to rotate through the 4 MDR's so you get a chance to try the Exclusives in each of the restaurants, and enjoy the different decor and ambiance of each restaurant.

Yes this is our first time on Edge class ship and that is the plan - to try the different dining rooms and maybe do one specialty restaurant with what is left of our OBC after we do a tour with it.

Tuscan is not the same as on the Edge.  Tuscan on other ships is specifically Italian but on Edge and I assume on Apex it offers Italian but also the other standard items similar to MDR items.  Good but just not the same.