Covid testing required for Caribbean ports (for fully vaccinated passengers)?

cruzers j&n

Hi everyone - I'm trying to figure out how many times we will need to get a swab stuck up our nose during the cruise, which has several Caribbean ports (St. Croix, Antigua, Barbados, St. Lucia, Grenada, Dominica, St. Kitts & Nevis).  Does anyone know?  I asked my TA already but she can't seem to get a straight answer out of Celebrity.

As we're already fully vaccinated, we're really not looking forward to the nasal swab testing done on a daily basis, especially as I get nose bleeds very easily.

I think we will need a minimum of one test to reenter the US (we are departing/arriving back into FLL but assume we will still be required to get one before leaving).

I tried to search for an answer here but couldn't find so apology is this was asked previously and I simply missed.  TIA!

I have been trying to get an answer to why Royal requires PCR test before arriving in Bahamas for their Nassau sailings.. If you are vaccinated..it is not required for Bahamas. The rules keep changing so you might want to google each island to see what their current rules are.. I don't believe it will be needed at these ports while cruising... the general protocol seems to be that in some cases you need it to cruise out of Nassau... and I believe St Maarten... and returning to US you need another one. If you are unvaccinated there are ... generally..additional testing requirements.... but it keeps changing.... You might want to check this Celebrity link...for updates travel and entry requirements for several countries

• Like 1