Haven mini bar

7 hours ago, gardening_guy said:

Agreed,  I hate to compare but on Princess you get water, canned sodas , all specialty coffees and gratuities included when you purchase the drink package.  Seems a bit cheap to not give these things when the Haven is supposed to be all inclusive. 

Where have you seen information about the Haven being all inclusive? I don't question you, I'm only curious about where you have seen that I formation because I have never seen it.

11 hours ago, Sailing12Away said:

It's hard to compare apples to apples. I just tried pricing out my upcoming Alaska cruise with NCL on Princess in the closest compatible room I could find. I'm not familiar with Princess, but didn't see any sort of equivalent to the NCL Haven for their suite level rooms. So yeah, I would save 2K with Princess and get canned soda, but you don't get a Haven suite with NCL for cans of soda. You get it for the butler service, the concierge, priority embarkation/disembarking, Haven lounge, Haven bar, Haven courtyard, etc etc etc.

Haven isn't about being all inclusive, it's about the concept of a 'ship within a ship'. Private retreat only for Haven guests so no fighting for chairs at the pool, restaurants that know  your food preferences the moment you sit down, bartenders that have your drink waiting by the time your behind is in your chair...

That's great,  and I agree,  Now I just want them to bring me a bottle of water or a can of coke...LOL