Good grief! Required docs I have to fill out not in my cruise manager. Cruising soon - check yours to make sure its there!

wemjam

Received the below email, went to my cruise manager and there is NOTHING in their for my cruise in 4 weeks for this form or even the Health Questionnaire (which fun enough that one is showing with a date I have to complete it by for my Sept, Oct, and November cruise - but nothing for next month).

Tried to call Carnival technical and after a long hold was told the site is down and that can't get on right now but that it is in my cruise manager.  I explained I just looked not 5 minutes before and it is NOT there, as well as the Health questionnaire also not being there.  This isn't my first rodeo and I know what to do, it just isn't there!

So  now I have to wait until the site comes back up and try to call them again - after another long hold I am sure - and get it resolved.

Letter is VERY clear if I don't do this by the 13th my cruise can be cancelled.  Got to love it!

mail?url=http%3A%2F%2Fimage.carnivalcruiselineemail.com%2Flib%2Ffe9513727761047c7c%2Fm%2F16%2F60bffcb2-0550-4c34-9717-ae4801c365f8.jpg&t=1625769632&ymreqid=7b7e0bb4-a935-8472-1c27-68000001ef00&sig=d0MLNYCvkeGyAc40fVL7RQ--~D
mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fimage.carnivalcru
IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED – VACCINE SURVEY

Please Act Promptly for Your Upcoming Cruise

Dear Carnival Guest:

Your cruise is fast approaching, and we are excited to welcome you aboard for your vacation.  Given the unique circumstances related to the restart of guest operations, IT IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN EVER THAT YOU FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS AND COMPLETE THIS REQUEST FOR INFORMATION IN A TIMELY MANNER.

As you know, we have committed to operating your cruise under the CDC requirements for what is being referred to as fully vaccinated cruises.  Under this process we are able to provide a small number of exemptions for those who are not vaccinated.  Fully vaccinated means you received the final dose of your vaccine series at least 14 days before embarkation day.

In order to be in compliance with the CDC standard we are sailing under, we are asking you to complete this vaccination survey upon receipt of this email. Please log on to Carnival.com and go to the Cruise Manager “located in Manage My Booking” to complete the vaccine survey listed on your to-do list.  If you haven’t created an account, you will be required to do so before taking the survey. 

The vaccination survey must be completed for each guest on your reservation.  In order to manage your sailing, we must receive your completed survey by 11:59 pm EDT on Tuesday, July 13.  If we do not receive a response for each member of your party, your reservation may be subject to cancellation and your cruise fare automatically refunded to your original form of payment.

Separately, we will be sending you a link to complete our Health Questionnaire 72 hours prior to sailing so please be on the lookout for this email.

Please continue to stay up to date by visiting our Have Fun. Be Safe. web page for the latest information on your sailing.

Remember to act promptly, as we will begin finalizing the guest manifest for your cruise immediately after the deadline closes on Tuesday, July 13 at 11:59 pm EDT.

Thank you for your prompt attention.

Sincerely,

Colleen Oliverio
Vice President, Guest Services Contact Centers

I'm in the exact same boat (pun intended).

I assume they're updating the website to reflect the new vaccine survey but might have sent the email out before the website went live, leading to a LOT of traffic on their site at once when they're trying to make the updates. 

Give it a couple hours/day and it should work perfectly fine.

I started having trouble accessing my bookings late yesterday afternoon.  I had no problem pulling them up this morning but haven't been about to see them for the past couple hours or so.  There are a few other threads discussing this as well.  Like others have said, Carnival is probably updating the website or something.

I had the same email.  We sail on 7/17 and the email said it must be completed by 7/10 or my cruise would be canceled.   It was *not* in my to-do list, and I called.  After a 51 minute call, I was assured it will be there....that it was a mistake and likely sent in error.  It would show up eventually, and I shouldn't be concerned about my booking being canceled.  Since the call, their site went down so I am assuming they are working on the problem.

Todd