Royal Caribbean ships going to Cozumel???

dino76

I see other posts about certain cruise lines and certain ships skipping Cozumel and going to other locations, is there a way to find out before going on the cruise? We are sailing on Enchantment of the Seas next week and wondering if we really are going to Cozumel or not... anybody have some idea about this?

Royal Caribbean has been going to Cozumel with all their ships. The occasional cruise has missed it. If you are really worried, pull up your reservation on www.rccl.com and click on My Itinerary and it will show you where they are going. When they make a change to the itinerary, it shows up there.

Thanks for the info, my next question is: does it take a long time to get get there by tender? I heard through the grapevine that it took one family 4 hours to get to the island. If you are doing an land excursion that won't work very well.... Any idea??

I'm going to Cozumel in March and I've heard so many different things. Are most ships being tendered onto the island or what? What exactly is the tender?

All ships are currently being tendered at Cozumel. The piers are completely gone.

gaiamother~ how did you "just find out?" Did RCCL let you know it?

To find out if your itinerary has changed, go to www.rccl.com. Log into your reservation and click on the link for My Itinerary. It will show you the most current itinerary for your cruise.

RCI has changed 2 Enchantment sailings from Cozumel to Playa del Carmen, April 20th and May 4th. So far all the rest are still showing Cozumel.

Thanks for the info, my next question is: does it take a long time to get get there by tender? I heard through the grapevine that it took one family 4 hours to get to the island. If you are doing an land excursion that won't work very well.... Any idea??

It can take about a half hour to get the tender loaded, to the island and unloaded.

Did you book through the ship? If so, is it an early excursion? If it is you will be in the first group off the ship.

Archived