Summit skip St Kitts today?

Majorleague

23 minutes ago, Majorleague said:

Morning, apologies if I missed the itinerary change, but did Summit skip St Kitts today for Curacao? Thanks.

Wondering this as well. We are booked on allure to st Kitts but have heard their covid protocols very strict and ever changing 

2 hours ago, Majorleague said:

Morning, apologies if I missed the itinerary change, but did Summit skip St Kitts today for Curacao? Thanks.

The stop in Tortola is also being skipped.

Tortola has seen a spike in covid cases and a recent death and has decided to not allow the Summit to stop there. I don't know for how long this will be in place.

Just now, laurajc said:

On the Summit currently, skipped St Kitts for St. Lucia. I believe due to COVID rates in St. Kitts

How did they handle excursions? We are booked on Summit in a week and have prebooked all our excursions through the Celebrity.  Did they give you a decent amount of notice?

🙂 amcb

Following this with interest, as we're booked on the Summit August 21 sailing. We just received notice that the excursion we booked on St. Kitts - to Nevis - was cancelled for "operational reasons". I've written to Celebrity to ask if they can tell us whether it's just our excursion that is being cancelled or if the port is being cancelled/changed altogether (though it still appears on our itinerary on the website). Will let you all know what I find out, if anything. 

• Like 1

Just now, 5:00_Somewhere said:

Following this with interest, as we're booked on the Summit August 21 sailing. We just received notice that the excursion we booked on St. Kitts - to Nevis - was cancelled for "operational reasons". I've written to Celebrity to ask if they can tell us whether it's just our excursion that is being cancelled or if the port is being cancelled/changed altogether (though it still appears on our itinerary on the website). Will let you all know what I find out, if anything. 

We also had the Nevis excursion booked and just received notice of the cancellation.

On 7/16/2021 at 3:53 PM, 5:00_Somewhere said:

For anyone who's interested, I heard back from Celebrity. They said they have no information about St. Kitts being cancelled as a port of call, but that this particular tour operator had some issue that caused them to cancel this excursion, though she did not have details (maybe it's the same operator whose boat died the last time we tried to take an excursion to Nevis 😉). She said all other excursions on St. Kitts are still showing as available. Fingers crossed.