Silly Little Questions about Celebrity

CruiseMelissa

2 hours ago, the penguins said:

Thanks - all I know is that "the boss" says it works and if she happy then that's good enough for me. Geoff

As you can't argue with the boss, see if you can get her to fill the ice bucket, with ice, with water.  That will speed up the necessary first step of turning the ice to water.

24 minutes ago, canderson said:

As you can't argue with the boss, see if you can get her to fill the ice bucket, with ice, with water.  That will speed up the necessary first step of turning the ice to water.

I haven't survived 50 years of marriage by making suggestions like that. The ice melts slowly  overnight and in the morning I empty the water ready for a repeat performance. Now if you brave enough if we get to cruise together I will happily introduce you.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, the penguins said:

I haven't survived 50 years of marriage by making suggestions like that. The ice melts slowly  overnight and in the morning I empty the water ready for a repeat performance. Now if you brave enough if we get to cruise together I will happily introduce you.

A wise man once said.... "yes dear". 

8 hours ago, mayleeman said:

The ice adds a bit of chilling effect, especially with a small fan blowing over the top, if one of you likes a cool breeze.

Oh dear, that would mean I have to add a fan to my packing list - hopefully the boss won't see this post.