SeaTac walk to hotel

batoryfirst

We arrive at 10p & staying at Crown Plaza by the airport. Is it walkable & safe at that time of night? If not, is a taxi willing to take us such a short distance? Should we look at another hotel that may be closer? We will be in the hotel for a very short time as we leave the next day to board the Serenade. 

Thanks,

Nancy

On 7/25/2021 at 7:36 PM, CarelessAndConfused said:

Yes, I would consider it very walkable.  It's probably less than couple of hundred yards from the light rail station.  So if you follow the signs for the light rail, then exit the station, it's a pretty short walk north from there.

You are right, there is a pedestrian overcrossing for the light rail  station that leaves the airport property, right next to the Crowne Plaza.

On 7/25/2021 at 5:41 PM, batoryfirst said:

Shuttle would be great as long as they run that late. It could be 10:30p before we could meet one. 

I'd call the hotel and see how late the shuttle runs. I can't imagine that the hotel would stop the shuttle while flights were still coming in. But is walkable as noted by the PP.

On 7/27/2021 at 7:39 PM, CarelessAndConfused said:

I'm not counting a handful of airports that have hotels attached to or in the terminal itself. 

Way off topic of what the OP asked, but can I tell you how much I appreciate in terminal hotels? I've used them in DFW, O'Hare, Philly and Orlando and usually when I am on multi-city business trip. Sometimes the airport hotel is my third city/airport of the day and to just walk off the plane to the hotel and be in a room 15 minutes after deplaning is heaven.

• Like 1