air2sea bahamas air

Just because Air2Sea has taken your money, they lag behind in actually booking the reservation.

You cannot see your info on BahamsAir until Air2Sea actually purchases the ticket.  This was a problem for me in June because I needed to be sure to get a specific seat accommodation.  Called Air 2 Sea and requested they purchase the ticket asap. Once done

can choose seat.

1 hour ago, F27TW said:

Pretty surprised they're using such a bottom of the barrel carrier like Bahamasair.      I hope you're flying in the day before ..  

Bahamas Air is pretty much like a charter flight from MCO to Bahamas.  It is a 55 minute flight.  It is a group discount.  

10 hours ago, gadaboutgal said:

Just because Air2Sea has taken your money, they lag behind in actually booking the reservation.

You cannot see your info on BahamsAir until Air2Sea actually purchases the ticket.  This was a problem for me in June because I needed to be sure to get a specific seat accommodation.  Called Air 2 Sea and requested they purchase the ticket asap. Once done

can choose seat.

I'm aware of the lag time, used it many times, but for this particular trip, it is much more excessive lag time.  Not to mention, this is also a special group ticket for the cruise.  I think the main worry was for me, is it was approaching 30 days, and still can't see a ticket.  

Good news for me, the tickets showed up yesterday when I checked, so it is 32 days out.

7 hours ago, Joseph2017China said:

Bahamas Air is pretty much like a charter flight from MCO to Bahamas.  It is a 55 minute flight.  It is a group discount.  

Just a quick snip of their on time performance on their "premier" route NAS-MIA recently.   This is typical of this airline.   The slogan down there for years has been:   "Time to spare .. fly Bahamasair".    Nasty surly staff too .. on the ground and in the air ... I've experienced it first hand.  I would avoid if at all possible.   This is a sloppy, bad airline.

image.png.94a1d5fbfaf16322b5da4ab303aba89b.png

Edited by F27TW